Hoopla provides library patrons with movies, TV shows, music, audiobooks, eBooks and eComics, downloadable directly to a computer, tablet or smartphone. And just like the library’s other digital collections there are no late fees - when the lending period ends titles are automatically removed from your device. Here's how it works:
Checkout periods are as follows -
· 3 days for video
· 7 days for music
· 21 days for audiobooks
· 21 days for eBooks and comics
No hold lists! - An unlimited number of people can borrow the same item at the same time.
Listen and watch wherever you want - You can use more than one device to access your Hoopla content. You can borrow a title on your computer and watch it on your tablet.
4 checkouts per month - Every library patron can check out 4 Hoopla titles a month. Once you've reached your limit you can easily add titles to your Favorites list for a future checkout.
Here's how to get started:
1. Visit https://www.hoopladigital.com and click the blue Login In button in the top right corner of the page.
2. Click on Sign Up Now under New to Hoopla.
3. Choose your library – Sweetwater County Library System
4. Provide an email address and create a password. Then enter your library card number and library pin. (Your library pin is WYLD.) Click Sign Up Now when you are finished.
5. Once you are registered browse Hoopla’s custom lists or search for your favorite titles and artist.
6. Download the Hoopla app from the App Store or Google Play store to enjoy Hoopla checkouts on the go.
Need help getting started with Hoopla? Contact the library.