Libby is the app. OverDrive is the service that provides digital ebooks, audiobooks and streaming movies.
14 days for ebooks and audiobooks
7 days for video
Holds – most items only allow one user at a time. You may place up to 10 titles on hold at a time. You’ll receive an email notification when a title you placed on hold becomes available. Once the email is sent, you’ll have 3 days (72 hours) to borrow the title before your hold is cancelled. Or, you can turn on automatic borrowing to make sure you never miss a hold.
Borrow up to 10 titles at a time
Listen and watch wherever you want - You can use more than one device to access your OverDrivecontent.
To get started:
1. Visit the Virtual Library of Wyoming and click the Sign In link in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select the Sweetwater County Public Library from the available options.
3. Enter your library card number and library pin. (Your library pin is WYLD.) Click Sign In when you are finished.
4. Browse for titles and begin reading.
5. Download the Libby app from the App Store or Google Play store to enjoy OverDrive on your mobile device.
When selecting the library from the Libby app, select VIRTUAL LIBRARY OF WYOMING.
Need help getting started? Contact the library.