The Sweetwater County Library System provides meeting room space for public, not-for-profit, non-commercial use that adheres to the Sweetwater County Library System’s Meeting Room Policies and Guidelines.
- Sweetwater County Library, Green River (875-3615)
- Multi-purpose room – 85 person capacity - sink, projector, and screen available in the room
- Rock Springs Library (352-6667)
- Frae Hay Room – 15 person capacity – available during regular library hours only
- Johnson Room – 24 person capacity
- Ferrero Room – 85 person capacity – sink, screen, projector upon request
- White Mountain Library, Rock Springs (362-2665)
- Grace Gasson large meeting room – 136 person capacity – sink, projector, & screen available in the room
- Grace Gasson small meeting room – 41 person capacity – sink available in the room
- A wall divider can be taken down between the large and small meeting rooms to form a combined space with a 180 person capacity.
Reserve a meeting room by completing the online meeting room form or by contacting the library in which the meeting room is located. Please call the library if your requested meeting date is less than two weeks away.