Sweetwater County Library System
300 N 1st East
Green River, Wyoming 82935
OverDrive provides library patrons with ebooks, audiobooks, and more downloadable directly to a computer, tablet, or smartphone. And just like the library’s other digital collections there are no late fees – when the lending period ends titles are removed from your device. Here’s how it works:
Checkout periods are as follows –
Holds Lists – most items only allow one user at a time. You may place up to 6 titles on hold at a time. You’ll receive an email notification when a title you placed on hold becomes available. Once the email is sent, you’ll have 3 days (72 hours) to borrow the title before your hold is cancelled. Or, you can turn on automatic borrowing to make sure you never miss a hold.
Borrow 6 titles at a time – Every library patron can check out six OverDrive titles at a time.
Here's how to get started:
1. Visit the OverDrive Virtual Library and click the Sign In link in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select the Sweetwater County Public Library from the available options.
3. Enter your library card number and library pin. (Your library pin is WYLD.) Click Sign In when you are finished.
4. Browse for titles and begin reading.
5. Download the OverDrive app from the App Store or Google Play store to enjoy OverDrive on your mobile device.
When selecting the library from the OverDrive app, select VIRTUAL LIBRARY OF WYOMING.
Need help getting started with OverDrive? Contact the library.